• desireforthefuture.blogspot.fi

torstai 3. marraskuuta 2016

Collaboration with Punk Rave.

ಌ Hello, My sweet little Bats !

○ There is so much amazing dark brands, 
and one of my favourites is Punk Rave ♥ !

  •  •    •  •  

" I am PUNK RAVE, I'm 10 years old, I love Punk and Gothic. I have a 
younger sister, she is 5 years old, her name is PYON PYON, she loves Lolita. "

This is their Design Concept (copied directly from their webside): "Decorated with costume, inspired with behavior to meet those people with same "No depressed, never slavish" punk feeling just like PUNK RAVE. PUNK RAVE Gothic romantic classicism feelings are spelled with the punk-like rebel's strong personality, combined with the contemporary characteristics of the scenario to imagine, design a distinct personality fashion clothing, also hope to through fashion arts to inspire behavior, and to meet those people with same "No depressed, never slavish" punk feeling just like PUNK RAVE." - Link here: www.punkravestore.com

  •  •    •  •  

Punk Rave has so many different and unique clothes and accessories in their store, and 'cause of that, it's so so so hard to choose what to want, 'cause you just want them all ! They have amazing clothes and accessories for both, men and women, in their wide collection with so much of details. Gothic, Lolita, Punk and so much more ! I started to choose my own top 13 from their website, but oh my Goth how hard this was .. I was so close to cry blood from my eyes and heart also. There is too much that I just simply want to have .. But I had to try. And here it comes, my hardly choosed top 13. Top 13, 'cause 13 is one happy number ♥ ! Hope you like them as much I do ! There is links to each one of them too of course, so you can also go and drool their perfect products.

○ Go tho check Gothic Clothes 


  •  •    •  •  

 Let's start with Coats. Winter is here soon, somewhere it already is, so this sinfully beautiful red long Coat would be perfect for that ! To me it's sooo hard to find satisfying Coat, I'm so challenching with them, but this one I would accept ! Just need to get ♥.

○ Go tho check other Gothic Jackets 



  •  •    •  •  

And then comes Shirts with long sleeves. I don't think that these would warm much, but what ever, look at them ! Why every Shirt with some torned detail are pleasing to the eye ? Well, at least I know that I'm not the only one who loves these Shirts.


HOME > WOMEN > SEXY BLACK WOMEN SHORT GOTHIC DRESSES WITH SOFT HIGH NECK


HOME > PUNK RAVE > PUNK T-SHIRTS > SPIDER PATTERN COTTON BLACK SIDE OUTLET LONG SLEEVE PUNK SHIRTS

  •  •    •  •  

 And then I noticed these pretties; Short military styled Dress and Jumpsuit with the same style. Oh, just something so sexy ! I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with everything styled like this ? With Leather or Pvc and with buckles. But look at them ♥ !


HOME > WOMEN > PUNK DRESSES FOR WOMEN > BLACK CLUB MILITARY SEXY SKINNY WRAP GOTHIC DRESSES


HOME > WOMEN > PUNK PANTS FOR WOMEN > SUMMER LADY LEATHER JUMPSUIT BLACK GOTHIC PANTS FOR WOMEN

  •  •    •  •  

 I'm relly really really bad at wearing pants, but I think that these ones, more like leggings, would totally get used !


HOME > WOMEN > PUNK PANTS FOR WOMEN > LADY NARROW FEET JEANS LACE UP GOTHIC PANTS

  •  •    •  •  

 And then we have this beautifully detailed skirt. So long I been wishing this kind of "short and long" skirt in my wardrobe ..



  •  •    •  •  

 You can never have too many long black dresses, and these ones melted my cold heart immediately ♥.

○ Go to check other Gothic Dresses 





  •  •    •  •  

 And last but not least; Some Accessories. And if you didn't know / haven't noticed, I live for Accessories ♥ ! First comes these .. Which are kind of  Pants but not. Can we call them Harness Pants .. ? I don't know. However, I want them, they are hot as fuck !



  •  •    •  •  

 These kind of Stay Ups .. You can never ever have too many of them ! These would be so beautiful piece of any kind of outfit ♥.



  •  •    •  •  

 I have nothing else to say about this lovely Collar; Pure Love ♥. Gimme. Pure Love ♥. Gimme. Pure Love ♥. Gimme.


HOME > ACCESSORIES > COLLAR > PALACE ASYMMETRIC GOTHIC ACCESSORIES FAKE SHIRT COLLAR

  •  •    •  •  

 Last but defenedly not least here is there beautiful feather .. Thing, that you can use around your neck or on your shoulders ♥ ! How cool is this ? So simply but so ingenious. This kind of feather things have been on my top list for a long long long time ..




  •  •    •  •  

ಌ Quit, Eris Von Sin.
• See you in your Nightmares •
xoxo, and a lil' bite !


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti